Spark your joy with
KonMari consultant trainee
The KonMari Method™ is a style of tidying that reduces possessions to only those that add value. People who practice this method experience a heightened sense of gratitude for the items they surround themselves with, as well as an increased ability to make decisions that act in their best interest. For more information, watch Netflix's hit show, "Tidying Up With Marie Kondo," or read the international bestseller "Spark Joy" by Marie Kondo.
Kaye and Marie Kondo
As a librarian for ten years, I came to understand the value of organizing books and other materials so they could be quickly and easily found. I read the book "Spark Joy" in 2016, immediately performed a whole-house tidy on my family's four-person home, and it felt great! I wanted to expand on the feeling of joy that this new order brought to our life. In the two years that followed, I left my librarian career behind and our family moved to a more suitable home in a safer city with better schools, and a better life for our family. "Spark Joy" was partly responsible for these radical life changes and I now am passionate about helping other to seek and experience their own joy.
What to expect
- After you call and we discuss why you want to tidy, we schedule a free 1-hour consultation so I can see your space and compose a strategy.
- We then set up 1-2 weekly 3-hour appointments for me to come to your house and help with your project.
- My fee for KonMari tidying is $60/hour and my sessions are usually 3 hours. Completing a whole house tidy usually takes 6-10 sessions.
- I can transport items to Goodwill, or recommend places for you to take specific donations, such as food, school supplies, art supplies, etc.
- If, at the end of tidying it is determined that some storage solutions are needed, I will obtain these items and sell them to you with no markup.
Tidying KonMari-style is a deeply introspective process that requires consideration of every single item in your home. Although time-consuming, the results of this process are life-changing. If you are ready to commit, call 971-270-0996.
Lake Oswego, OR